Become A Nanny
When deciding to become a nanny through us, we make sure you are screened appropriately and professionally. One of our helpers will assist you through everything you need to be qualified. We answer any questions you may have and even guide you to certification classes or training you may need. We also believe in staying in great communication before, during and after you get a position through us. We know that you may have concerns and questions along your journey. Please read all requirements before you consider becoming a nanny through Wish Upon A Nanny. There are no hidden fees for you to apply. Your whole process is free from when you apply to getting hired. We do not believe in charging a fee for you but we strive to make sure you meet all the needs to become an amazing nanny for a family in need.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with children.
- We require a valid drivers license with valid insurance if your family requires you to drive.
- CPR certified
- Must be legal to work in the U.S.
- Doctors physical in the last 12 months.
- Minimum of three reference checks.
- 6 months or one year commitment depending on the position.
- Background check consists of:
- IL Statewide Criminal History
- Driving history
- SSN verification
- Nationwide sex offender search
- DCFS check
*Please apply only if you meet ALL the requirements. We do not want to waste precious time if you do not comply with our guidelines. If you are uncertain about something, please feel free to call us at any time.